Shimano Components & parts , Shimano chaussures rando mt44 noir components & parts,Online Shop,vast selection
- upper : thin wicking fabric using synthetic leather, resistant to stretching ; quick lacing mechanisms allowing a simple and quick adjustment for a secure hold; integrated lacing eyelets on the upper for a better foot support and a better heel lock; one piece construction with injected tpu creating an upper with a perfect cross-section, an increased durability and lighter weight.
- shape : volume tour structure for a better adjustment at the toes level.
- sole: rigid plate in reinforced polyamide fibreglass for an optimal rigidity of the sole. intermediary sole in eva and additional rubber sole improving the pedaling efficiency and the walking comfort. recommended pedal: pd-t780, pd-m324.
- sizes available : 41 / 42 / 43 / 44 / / 45 / 46 - warning : take a higher size than usual - use : mtb / sport / bike ramble / trekking / walking / leisure
- classic closing by shoelace for a uniformly devided tension and a better walking comfort. lacing eyelets integrated on the upper for a better support and a better heel blocking. cleats compatibility: spd - recommended pedals: shimano m324 - weight: 760gr ( size: 6)
shimano mt44 trekking bike shoes are multi-purpose shoes. indeed these high value trekking shoes also have the function to suit cleats to join on the mtb pedals. you'll have understood, shimano mt44 trekking bike shoes are made for very steep trails where walking and biking are blended. comfortable with its volume + shape which ensures a better toes adjustment, the mtb/walking shoe contains a fibreglass reinforced polyamide sole which offers an excellent power transfer. it is made in mesh and multilayer unstretchable synthetic leather.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.